This is a courtesy English translation of our general terms and conditions. The Italian version of such terms and condition is the sole authentic and binding one. Read more
§ 1 - General
(1) The following terms and conditions (named “Terms and Conditions”) shall govern the sale of goods by Gekorosso S.r.l.s., with registered office in Via Campania 59, 00187,Roma, P.I./C.F. : IT12730121006, registered in the register of companies in Rome ordinary section, registration number 12730121006 (named “we” or “us”) and the buyer (named “you”). Any terms and conditions that you propose to amend or derogate are subject to our written consent. Changes are not valid for contracts entered into before, for which the old conditions remain effective. By placing a purchase order through our website www.eclepti.com, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any clause of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
§ 2 – Contract
(1) Orders are only possible via the “Eclepti” website (www.eclepti.com). As soon as you have filled in the electronic order form and confirmed your order with the "checkout" button, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the present Terms and Condition without a separate fulfillment confirmation from us.
(2) The contract is concluded under the conditions that are valid from time to time for the specific offer (price, shipping costs).
(3) You acknowledge ordering the products for your private non- commercial use. Distributing the acquired products for a commercial purpose is prohibited. We will protect our trademark rights according to the applicable trademark rules. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume or for commercial distribution, please contact us for a specific individual order (email@example.com). In case of non-information, high volume orders or high rates of orders in short term, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order.
§ 3 – Product characteristics
(1) The essential characteristics of products are shown on www.eclepti.com in each product page.
(2) Please note that while we have made any effort to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see significantly depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. If you should have a problem, question or concern, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) The products are made entirely by hand. There may be small imperfections that emphasize the uniqueness of the head.
§ 4 – Prices and Payment
(1) The total price of your ordered items plus shipping fees as displayed (in Euro) on the web page will be billed to your credit card.
(2) If the shipping address is located outside of the countries or regions listed by our system you will be charged the country’s applicable import duty and sales tax (including VAT).
§ 5 – Delivery
The following delivery times are valid without obligation for the regions listed below (working days Monday–Friday): - Italy: 2-4 days - Europe: 5-10 days - Japan, Singapur, South Korea and USA: 8-14 days All other countries: 10-20 days Such delivery times depend on the currier and therefore we cannot be considered liable for any delay. The shipping price depends on the country and will be displayed in the web page. At the time of purchase we advise you to specify a delivery address of the goods where you will be sure that the courier will find a physical person to withdraw it at the time of delivery. If the courier does not find a physical person to deliver the merchandise, it will try to deliver it only for a further time. If the delivery does not go well again, the goods will be in stock. In this case, you will be charged the stock for unlocking the goods.
§ 6 – Your rights of Return
(1) We gladly accept returns for any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. Shipping charges are not reimbursed.
(2) We will control all returned products. All goods must be returned in perfect condition without signs of usage. You have to pay the postal fees for this kind of return. We will dismiss the returned product if: - The product shows signs of visible use - The product is damaged as a result of return transport Likewise, no good will be taken back if it shows signs of damage or interference, such as - Signs of improper use - Natural wear and tear - Events out of our control e.g. natural disasters - Interference by the customer or a third person - Extreme use or extreme influence by the customer
§ 7 – Copyrights
All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
§ 8 – Privacy and Policy
We will not share your data with third parties. The only reason we have to give your data to third parties is for logistical reasons (ex. shipping your bought products to your address). All data collected from our web site are used for internal purposes only. In case of cancellation you will be refunded payment (duties, taxes and other expenses excluded). In case of return all shipping charges will be at your charge. The refund of the purchase price will be the same as the payment made by the customer. In case of prepayment, please give us your bank details along with your return.
§ 9 – Warranty
In case of not irrelevant defect of the products you have the warranty rights provided by consumers law. Pursuant to the law, in case of applicability of the legal warranty, you will be entitled to recovery the goods through repair or replacement, or, if that is not possible, to a reduction of the purchase price or the resolution of the contract.
§ 10 – Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be interpreted under the laws of the Italian Republic and it is expressly excluded the application of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods Contracts. According to art. 1341 and 1342 C.C. when the purchase is deemed to be expressly accepted artt. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 of this document.